Friday, November 20, 2015

Five Star Frou-Frou #28...Special Festive Lovelies...

 
Free Standing Raspberry and Glitter Trifle
 
Look at this little bit of fabulousness from Only Crumbs Remain! A freestanding Glitter Trifle! I know what we're having for Christmas dessert! Click on the pic to see more!
 
http://blythetheque.blogspot.fr/2015/11/st-nicolas-shoes.html
 
Monika awes me yet again with this gorgeous Ballerina take on the traditional Christmas stocking...I know a few Ballerinas who will be gifted one of these for Chrissy....
 
apple arrangement
 
...and I just love Carols take on a Thanksgiving or Christmas centre piece featuring apples. Isn't it lovely?
 
Please visit these bloggers and show your appreciation...thankyou :)
 
 
 
 

14 comments:

  1. Love the pretty Ballerina Christmas Stocking, and the Trifle, wow, lovely centrepiece with the apples with tea lights, a great idea. Thank you for Five Star Frou Frou 28, a pleasure to visit and join in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the features, Mimi! It's great to come to party and get inspired, thanks for hosting!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Hugs,

    Pili

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for including my free-standing trifle in your round-up Mimi, you've made my day :-)
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have shared some lovelies indeed! Have a wonderful weekend and thank you for hosting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mimi

    Thanks for another wonderful party!

    hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the party, have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet friend!! How are you? Oh, how I have missed YOU and your delightful blog :)

    Your features are simply wonderful and the stocking is so you {{smiles}} There is so much beautiful talent here in the blogging world. Love to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a pretty trifle! Looks to pretty to eat! Have a great week, Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello from the 'other' Mimi!!!!
    I always enjoy your blog & appreciate hosting all
    of us - wanted to wish you a lovely Thanksgiving and
    a wonderful holiday season.
    Thanks for all you do! All the best, Mimi
    http://inmyprimetime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The features are wonderful, my first time to visit as well.
    No I would like to invite you to party with me over at the Friday Features Weekly Linky Party!!
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for sharing and hosting this week, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mimi. I'm your newest follower. Thanks for the invitation to join your party and thanks for your kind comment on my blog. r/sharon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! I always respond to comments, so don't be shy! Mimi xxx